We use only 100% cotton wicks. Unlike many candles on the market, the wicks are not chemically treated and do not contain lead.
Our candles are made with clover beeswax and naturally have a subtle, sweet fragrance.
Studies have shown that burning beeswax candles can actually clean the air; whereas paraffin candles release toxic chemicals and some release lead.
Beeswax burns more slowly than traditional candles. Even our smallest candles burn for many hours. Due to the slower burning quality of beeswax, it is best to get a narrower diameter candle if you plan on burning for shorter intervals.
We use olive oil in our moulds rather than synthetic, chemical sprays. This method is more time consuming, but provides a higher quality candle which is free from chemical residue.
We source our beeswax from farmers who process their honey/wax without the use of chemicals.